Jonesburg Board of Alderman Meeting
Posted September 11, 2020 Time 3:30 P.M Date | time,9/14/2020 6:00 PM |Meeting called by Mayor Robert Sellenriek
Mayor Robert Sellenriek – President of the Board of Alderman Keith Farrar – Alderman Jay Russell – Alderman Andy Lockhart – Alderwoman Cindy Duncan.
City Administrator Cory Eye – City Clerk Sherry J. Meyer – Billing Clerk Marie Schneider– Maintenance 1 Tim Parker – Maintenance 2 Steve Quick - Chief of Police Greg Houdyshell - Sargent Kevin Wilson – Roger Armstrong Patrolman- Preston Gebhart Patrolman – Leonard Sylcox Patrolman.
This notice also includes a motion to close Board of Aldermen Meeting under Missouri State Status
Sunshine Law 610.021
Sub section (3)
1. Minutes of August 24th, 2020
2. August Warrants
3. Treasurer’s Report August 2020 – Sales Tax – Account Balances
4. Public Comment two (2) minutes per person (ALL VISITORS WILL REMAIN IN LOBBY AREA AT ALL TIMES)
5. Annexation request and water extended to property from Oscar (Butch) Hunter and a zoning change for property previously zoned.
6. City updates:
a. Water usage report June
b. Wastewater project update
c. Shipping containers (due date October 1, 2020)
d. UP DATE: City to tear down property and bill company. Michael Ways – Rushmore Loan Management Services LLC
7. Motion to close meeting under the Sunshine Law 610.021 sub section (3)
8. Motion to reopen meeting under the Sunshine Law 610.021
9. Police Report
10. Board Members comments