- January 3rd: Board of Alderman Meeting inside City Hall at 6pm
- The Jonesburg Historical Museum will not be open in January 2022. They plan on being open the 1st Saturday of February and March, unless the weather is bad or the temperature drops below 35 degrees. By April, they should be open the 1st Saturday of each month as usual.
- When paying your bill online please be very careful that you are clicking on the correct website. It has been brought to our attention that there is another website that pops up before ours and it looks very similar to ours. The website you do not want to click on is Doxo.com as they are a third party billing company that we are NOT affiliated with. Make sure you always go to www.cityofjonesburg.com when paying your bill online. If you have any questions do not hesitate to give us a call at City Hall and we will help you with whatever we can.
- If you or anyone you know has a SXS, UTV, or anything similar and are riding it around town, you MUST be registered to do so. It’s a simple process, all you need to do is stop in City Hall to fill out an application, have a copy of your driver’s license, proof of insurance, and $15.00. Spread the word and get this information out there to everyone.
- The City of Jonesburg has now handed over our taxes to Montgomery County. This year you will not receive a bill from us at City Hall instead, it will be on the same bill as your County taxes. You will need to go to Montgomery and pay all of those taxes there. We will not be able to collect payment for taxes at City Hall anymore.
- We are now able to email bills. If this is something you may be interested in give us a call at City Hall and we can set this up.
- Bills are mailed out on the last business day of the month, they are due on the 10th, late charges are assessed on the 15th and disconnect is the 25th.
January 4th: Classes Resume
January 13th: Board of Education Meeting
January 19th; JBE StuCo Change the World Day